Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Minnesota Trip 2011!!!

Rob and I are very excited that we finally booked our tickets for our trip to Minnesota!  I have never been so I am thrilled to be seeing another part of America!  :o)  I love to travel!  We will be leaving San Diego at 7am on Wednesday the 25th of May and getting into Minneapolis around 4:15!  We have a lot of family to get around to see and get some local sight seeing in for me!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!  We will be staying for almost a week and leave on Tuesday May 31st at 10am and get home to San Diego around 2pm!

I finally get to meet Aiden and Baby Dylan!  And I am sure there are a ton of other family that I haven't met yet!  It is also Rob's grandma's birthday weekend so we will be celebrating with her in her small town of Blooming Prairie!  I'm sure its going to be beautiful there!  Rob says its very green and pretty!  I will be packing my camera for sure!!!  :o)  It's hard to tell through a blog how excited I am but I am sooooooo excited!  Can't wait!   I will be counting down the days!!!

Love, The Mrs.!

Ps.  My next blog will be about our 1 year anniversary trip!  Yup it's been 1 year!!!  UNBELIEVABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment