Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just an update

I will have to do a separate post about our trip to Minnesota!  It was a BLAST!  It was so fun to see the family and celebrate Grandma's 95th bday! 


I mostly wanted to update everyone on the "trying for baby" status.  I have an appointment scheduled with my Reproductive Endocrinologist on 6/16.  My plan is to ask if they can put me on the Clomid with this next cycle.  I have been taking the Metformin for over 3 months and I still have not had my cycle.  So....I will probably have to do another round of Provera to start my cycle but hopefully that means that I will be able to try the Clomid once that cycle starts up!  My mom had success with Clomid for all three of her pregnancies and she had the same condition that I have.  So I hope that I have the same type of response that she did. 

So that's the update!  I will check back in after the next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment