Sunday, June 26, 2016

Blog REVAMP!

Ok....so my last blog post was in 2011.....LAME!  Where have I been?  What have we been up to?  Why no updates to the blog? I will get to all these answers soon enough (like in the upcoming blogs!).  But I did want to stop in and tell you that I have changed the title of this blog to "Lacy's Many Hats!".

I have found in my life that I have many different roles.  Wife, aunt, sister, teacher, friend, dog mom, daughter, niece, mentor, co-worker...etc.  I wear "many hats!".  The new blog will not just be about marriage and family.  It will encompass a variety of things that I experience from all areas of my life.  I hope that you will enjoy reading and following the new blog.  I can't promise a schedule of blogs or how frequently I will be posting...but I truly am going to make more of an effort to keep you current!

TTFN
~Lacy

No comments:

Post a Comment